Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Burlington Beer Fest

So maybe I am a couple days late for the round up of this past weekend. I wish I had an amazing excuse to use, but let's get real here....I procrastinated. Now that I have that out of the way, I can tell you that I pleased my sister this weekend and tagged along with her and a few of her friends to the Burlington Winter Beer Fest.

Beer really isn't my thing and it took me a week to actually agree to go but in the end I really wound up enjoying myself. Of course, it may have had something to do with the wine and cider samples.

I must admit that I was a bit weary of what would be of the Beer Fest, but it turned out there was a lot of cool signs and merch. Not to mention the free glass you get to take home...which I failed to photograph.

There is no photo proof, but I did play one of the beer exhibitors in mini ping pong. Any mini game is a curious thing and must be tried!










Annndd my favourite sign/object at the entire beer fest....that time Bell City Brewing's beer was colder than my ex's heart. THAT deserves a round of applause.




Needless to say, I had fun. I sampled beverages, jerkies and jams. I tried mini ping pong and talked about what would happen if anyone "accidentally" spilled their beer into one of the super expensive cars on display.

I would probably do this again. But don't tell my sister that.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great event plus great beer equals great weekend. Great post, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool beer glasses. I'd love to have one. Thanks for sharing. Love Junaid Iqbal Mohammed Memon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading it. Such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that beer mug! Great night and great post, dear. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...